iMX6ULL BSP support for UUU?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6ULL BSP support for UUU?

sjuengst
Contributor II

I'm trying to flash an i.MX6ULL EVK with UUU via the OTG USB port.  I'm using the BSP L4.9.88_2.0.0.  It looks like this BSP version does not include support for UUU, as u-boot isn't configured with fastboot support in mx6ullevk.h (among other things).  Is there a later BSP (or a patch) that adds support for UUU? 

Thanks,

Stu

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

sjuengst
Contributor II

The goal is to use UUU to flash raw boards in the factory.  This would involve downloading u-boot to RAM with the boot ROM, downloading a linux kernel to RAM with u-boot, and using the RAM-based linux kernel to write the production partition images to eMMC.  In order for this to work, u-boot needs to be configured with fastboot support (among other things).  

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In our website you see that about the download tool for the BSP L4.9.88_2.0.0 we supply the mfgtool. So here recommend you to use the mfgtool to download images to your board. For the L4.14 later and newest BSP use the UUU tool to download. The uuu is based on mfgtool, they are almost the same. Hope this can do help for you.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Do you want to boot up from emmc?

0 Kudos