cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6UL - DDR ADDR drive strength read-only

Jump to solution
nickbedbury
Contributor III

For the iMX6UL, why is the drive strength (DSE) setting for DDR ADDRn pins in IOMUX read-only?

For example, see the IOMUXC_SW_PAD_CTL_PAD_DRAM_ADDR00 section of the reference manual:

pastedImage_1.png

I would have expected the DSE bitfield to have a variety of configurable options, since ADDR is an output of the iMX6...  But instead DSE is disabled and read-only.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick

these settings are configured by SW_PAD_CTL_GRP_ADDDS SW GRP Register
(IOMUXC_SW_PAD_CTL_GRP_ADDDS), described in sect.30.5.288 i.MX6UL

Reference Manual.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nick

these settings are configured by SW_PAD_CTL_GRP_ADDDS SW GRP Register
(IOMUXC_SW_PAD_CTL_GRP_ADDDS), described in sect.30.5.288 i.MX6UL

Reference Manual.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

nickbedbury
Contributor III

Thanks, I was not aware of that register

0 Kudos