Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6Q-SDB LCD via J504–LCD Expansion Port Connector

Jump to solution
mileswang
Contributor II

Dear sir,

I want to verify LCD display via iMX6Q-SDB J504–LCD Expansion Port Connector (parallel, 24bit). But I can't find such LCD vendor.Can you share me the information to buy 24-bit parallel LCD display via J504–LCD Expansion Port Connector. Can Freescale supply the solution for it?

Thanks,

Miles

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles,

Sorry, I make mistake, the J504 is LCD interface not LVDS. And the MCIMX28LCD can work on iMX6Q-SDB.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles Wang,

About the LVDS screen used in iMX6Q-SDB board, you can buy it in freescale website. The link is as follows:

http://www.freescale.com/zh-Hans/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=IMX53QSB&cof=0&am=0&tab=Buy_P....
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mileswang
Contributor II

Hi Dan,

J504 is not LVDS interface.It it 24-bit parallel interface. I need buy LCD with 24 bit-parallel interface.

Is MCIMX28LCD OK for iMX6Q-SDB J504?

Thanks,

Miles

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles,

I wonder if you have solved the problem you meet in this thread. If yes, would you please help close this thread by click the Correct Answer button. If not, you can contact me easily. Many thanks.
Have a great day,
Dan

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miles,

Sorry, I make mistake, the J504 is LCD interface not LVDS. And the MCIMX28LCD can work on iMX6Q-SDB.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day
Dan

0 Kudos