cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6DL SabreSD board connector (J504) adapter

Jump to solution
dougbailey
Contributor III

I am working with a NXP/Freescale SabreSD board (27417 - iMX6DL variant) and need to get access to some pins for testing.  These pins are available on J504 which is a 120 pin Mictor style connector that is used for a LCD Expansion port.  I can't solder to this connector as the pins are way too fine.  My best bet is to get a breakout for it. 

Does anyone know of the actual manufacturer's part # for the connector mate?  Does anyone know of a breakout board that can connect up to this connector?  

Thanks 

Doug Bailey 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doug

J504 connector part is SAMTEC QSH-060-01-L-D-A

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
dougbailey
Contributor III

Thanks for the info.  

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Doug

J504 connector part is SAMTEC QSH-060-01-L-D-A

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos