cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 flash NAND bench

AlbertT
Contributor V

Hello !

I found in the SDK for iMX6 an application that makes a benchmark of a SD card, I am interesting in realizing the same thing but with the flash NAND of my iMX6Q_SD. We already managed to do this when Linux is on, but our results are a bit too high, so we would like try to make it without OS. Since applications of the SDK are doing this, I am trying to start from them.

Unfortunately the access to the SD card seems really different from an access to the flash NAND so I'm looking some help. There is some files that seem to be drivers in sdk/common/usb_stack/Device/app/dfu but I don't know which one to use : flash.h or flash_NAND.h ; but the latter one has a flash_init function which is empty so this is weird.

Thanks!

Jocelyn

Labels (2)
Tags (5)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lily_zhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, Jocelyn:

I didn't build SDK before. But when i saw Makefile under sdk\common\usb_stack. I didn't see relative files you mentioned were built. It means all of files you mentioned are not used. You can double check.

MX6 uses GPMI interface for NAND. The codes you can refer to are under sdk\drivers\gpmi.

Lily

0 Kudos