iMX6 ULL recover using mfgtool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 ULL recover using mfgtool

whizpb
Contributor I

I have an iMX6 ULL EVK from NXP which I am trying to recover using MFGTool. In order to recover the kit, I have changed the SW602 DIP switch settings (D1-OFF, D2-ON) to set it to Serial Downloader mode. Connected the USB cable between USB OTG port and Windows 10 PC USB. 

On powering up the kit, the device is NOT getting detected as HID compliant device on Windows 10.

Is there something I am missing here to get the device detected as HID compliant device?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Hope the following helps.

https://community.nxp.com/message/935864 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

whizpb
Contributor I

Hi Yuri,

There is no USB device showing up in Windows Device Manager when the USB cable is inserted to Windows PC. Even if the driver available in windows 10 is incompatible to imx6 device, will it not show up as an unknown USB device?

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Is it possible to check the board with Windows 7 ?

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos