Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 SoloX MAPBGA 400 - schematic/DDR3 layout

Jump to solution
Mr_Honey
Contributor I

Hello,

I have been searching around forum for design resources for i.MX6 SoloX and I have found the design files for Sabre board with SoloX. Unfortunately I can't fit this layout to my potential application so I have to go for a MAPBGA 400 package.

Is it possible to get at least verified schematic symbol for MCIMX6X3xxxxxx (MPBGA400 SoloX) importable to Altium designer?

Any help appreciated, it would accelerate start of the design a lot.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please find attached the archive, containing a fake i.MX6SX schematics, consisting of only the i.MX6SX MAPBGA400 schematic symbol for all available package types: 14x14mm, 17x17mm No PCIe and 17x17mm With PCIe. These schematics are saved in the OrCAD 16.2 format that seems to be easily importable into the current version of the Altium Designer tool. Please try it.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jenstimpe
Contributor I

Hi Artur, hi Martin,

I tried to import all three package types: 14x14mm, 17x17mm No PCIe and 17x17mm With PCIe

with my Altium Designer 15.0.7 installation.

Unfortunately in all 3 cases the import ends with following Altium Error Message :

Access violation at address ... in module 'Orcad7ld.dll'.

Read of address 00000000 at 4F....

Which Version did you use, Martin ?

Have you any idea for the reason ?

Kind regards,

Jens

0 Kudos
Mr_Honey
Contributor I

Thank you very much Arthur, it works, was successful to import it¨to Altium Designer.

0 Kudos
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please find attached the archive, containing a fake i.MX6SX schematics, consisting of only the i.MX6SX MAPBGA400 schematic symbol for all available package types: 14x14mm, 17x17mm No PCIe and 17x17mm With PCIe. These schematics are saved in the OrCAD 16.2 format that seems to be easily importable into the current version of the Altium Designer tool. Please try it.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos