cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 SOLO NVCC power consumption

sreedev_k
Contributor I

Hi,

We're building a solution around iMX6 SOLO solution based on MCIMX6S7CVM08AC. I have queries regarding NVCC power consumption. I understand that NVCC mostly supplies power for driving the pins of various interfaces. There is a document which explains the calculations and depends on the number of pins, frequency of operation and capacitive load etc.

Firstly, what will be the power consumption from an NVCC rail if that interface remains unused.

Second, are there any maximum current ratings for each NVCC rail. This would definitely help designers so that they don't have to take the pain of computing the power consumption for each NVCC rail.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sreedev 

>Firstly, what will be the power consumption from an NVCC rail if that interface remains unused.

consumption will be caused mainly by chip leakages, sorry processor was not characterized

for these conditions.

>Second, are there any maximum current ratings for each NVCC rail.

I am afraid such data is not available.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos