cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6 Ethernet not working

saravanankrish
Contributor I

Hello ,

I am using iMX6 sabre lite board and i am facing problem in Ethernet communication. i have connected the board to PC and CANoe tool simulation is used to view the transmitted and received Ethernet Frames.

I am running AUTOSAR project on the board in which  Eth_TxBuffer is full (max size is 8) when i try to transmit messages from application but there is no reception on CANoe. Similarly, if i try to transmit frames from PC to the imx6 board there is no reception on Eth_RxBuffer in AUTOSAR.

i have read an article in which Ethernet MAC and Ethernet transceiver are connected by three interfaces MII, RMII, RGMII. in my project, they have used RGMII pad control, mux control registers and they are properly configured.

Ethernet controllers and transceivers are properly initialized during startup. I can able to see the change in transceiver link state. But still i don't understand what could be the reason for this communication failure.

Please let me know if anyone faced the same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi saravanan

for BD boards may be important to upgrade uboot:

U-Boot v2016.03 - Boundary Devices 

also please check Demo Images

Blink 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos