I have just started my development project with iMX 53.
In order to reduce development time, I am investigating possible development packages, and I have found out some useful development boards from several providers.
My requirements are as follows.
- CPU module add-on board style
- CPU module pin description should be provided
- CPU module should have MII pins
- CPU module should have UART pins
- BSP software source files should be provided.
- PCB schematic files should be provided
If there is someone who has experience of successful start with existing iMX 53 development packages, please recommend me good one.
If you do not want to open your comments in public, please send me a message.
@Prabu Kumar. I like the solution. However, my 7" touchscreen (MCIMX51LCD kit) already uses the connector. Is there anyway to hook up the 2 devices to the same connector.