取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

iMX53 QSB with HAB Encrypted setup?

617 次查看
kiatairbrush
Contributor I

I've got the MCIMX53SRM and I've signed the NDA from Freescale Representative to get it. However, it's not easy to make it into usable form.

Thus, i need somebody to help here. Could anyone suggest or provide some guides in setting up a High Assurance Boot Encrypted like what is described in document FTF11_IND_F0331.pdf page-22 ?? Any help with STEP BY STEP guide? Please........

I suppose there must be some AES encryption SW to be installed during Virtual Machine setup with a keyblob too. What encryption system do we have to install in VM and how do we link/implant the secret key to the eFuse. Lastly, most importantly, how to burn the eFuse for such purpose?

I'm using iMX53 QSB straight for production and we're not going to fabricate a custom board with iMX processor. And i'm sure this post will be of interest to tens of thousands of amateurs that are just getting started with iMX processor and planning to use QSB as a production board (minimum setup cost).

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 回复

428 次查看
daiane_angolini
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Please, enter a SR for help on topics under NDA. Or contact your local freescale representative
0 项奖励