iMX280 : Does the i.MX28 IBIS model have ODT (On Device Termination) setting ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX280 : Does the i.MX28 IBIS model have ODT (On Device Termination) setting ?

Jump to solution
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear community,

I consider to use the i.MX28 IBIS model (i_MX28_14X14_IBIS_v1p2.ibs) .
I hope to check the ODT behavior by IBIS simulation.

Can I use the i.MX28 IBIS model for ODT setting ?
If yes, how can I use it ?

Best Regards,
Koichi Sakagami

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The provided IBIS model is only the I/O buffer parameters model, not the functional one. So, you cannot use it for functional simulation. For I/O parameters simulation, you can use any signal modeling software, such as HyperLynx.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The provided IBIS model is only the I/O buffer parameters model, not the functional one. So, you cannot use it for functional simulation. For I/O parameters simulation, you can use any signal modeling software, such as HyperLynx.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dir Sir,

I understood that the i.MX28 IBIS model file has no ODT setting.

Best Regards,

Koichi Sakagami

0 Kudos