cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need help to sovle the imx233 circuit problem

stevenshan
Contributor II

150056_150056.pngschematic.pnghi ,igor

I make a Printed Circuit Board ,and now the result is not good,which i had tested in below,i wish you can help me.

5V in PIN102 ---VDD5V ,VDDIO --3.126V ,VDD ---1.228 ,VDDA--1.788V ,PIN119 PWS  is 2.22V, VDDM is cycle by 0.26V-0.399V,DC-DC 4P2 1.19V.

boot0--boot4 is all 0V , crystal oscillator is 24V tested by oscilloscope .

I think there are some problems with my circuit,can you help me?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Unfortunately, the schematic picture you've provided has too low resolution and is almost non-readable. To make me able to check it, please provide the complete original schematic better in searchable .pdf format.

Also, since you mentioned the strange behaviour of the VDDM rail, I suspect some short-circuit or excessive load on this rail. Please check.

Another question is: is 5V the only main power supply in the system, or a battery is present as well?

Have a great day,
Artur

0 Kudos

stevenshan
Contributor II

Hi Artur

It is so sorry that i  do not know how to put the pdf to this community,what is your email?

The problem is cause by i had not download the bootloader?

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To attach a file, when creating the comment, click 'Use advanced editor' on the right upper corner of the message window, when the advanced editor message window appears, click 'Attach' on the right lower corner of the window, then attach a file.

Best Regards,

Artur

0 Kudos

stevenshan
Contributor II

i am so sorry i can not fine where is it,wnen i click 'reply' ,it show below ,there is no 'attach' .may be you can give me some pictures too.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

OK, I will follow with this community thread:

i need help to sovle the imx233 circuit problem

Artur

0 Kudos