i.mx6q sensor camera

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6q sensor camera

姬开通
Contributor I

Dear all,who can give me the driver and the application program for the i.mx6q?and if the resource on the internet where can i download it

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 姬开通 姬

most simple test program is in SDK: i.MX 6Series Platform SDK : Bare-metal SDK for the i.MX

please read document iMX6_Firmware_Guide.pdf

For Linux check page below:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=i.MX6Q&nodeId=018rH3ZrDRB24A&fpsp=1&t...

Operating System Software-Board Support Packages (28)

L3.0.35_4.1.0_ER_SOURCE_BSP : i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Linux BSP Source Code Files.

L3.0.35_4.1.0_DEMO_IMAGE_BSP : i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite, i.MX 6Solo and i.MX 6Sololite Linux Binary Demo Files.

L3.0.35_4.1.0_LINUX_DOCS

read in last package below documents:

i.MX_6Dual6Quad_Linux_Reference_Manual.pdf, i.MX_6Dual6Quad_SABRE-SD_Linux_Release_Notes.pdf

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

姬开通
Contributor I

i need the sensor camera codes such as mt9p031 , driver and the application program for the i.mx6q

0 Kudos

姬开通
Contributor I

8.9 Camera Module ISM-MT9P031

DEV-i.MX6   ≥V1.0

This module is available with Monochrome or Bayer-RGB field array. They cannot be distinguished in software!

Kernel module
ism-mt9xx31_camera.ko 

Note: This driver handles ISM-MT9M131 and ISM-MT9P031 cameras.

• Kernel module parameters
    • testpattern: Test pattern: 0=disable (default), 1=Color field, 2=Horizontal gradient, 3=Vertical gradient, 4=Diagonal gradient, 5=Classic test pattern, 6=Walking 1s, 7=Monochrome horizontal bars, 8=Monochrome vertical bars, 9=Vertical color bars
    • sensorwidth: Sensor width, default 2592
    • sensorheight: Sensor height, default 1944
    • datawidth: Data width: 8 (default), 12 bits
    • rotate: Rotate by 180°, 0=no (default), 1=yes
    • shutterwidth: Shutter width, default (sensorheight-1)
Camera Control Utility

Basic initialization of the sensor chip is done by the device driver, but this utility allows customers to easily evaluate and configure sensor values according to their needs. 

/opt/blt/camctl/mt9xx31-ctl 
  • Usage:
./mt9xx31-ctl <register> ...........read register value ./mt9xx31-ctl <register> <value> ...write register value 
<register> is in hex 16-bit, e.g. 0x3000
<value> is either hex 16-bit (0x2400) or decimal (9216)
Unit test
/opt/blt/unit-tests/ism_mt9p031.sh 

as the description driver is the mt9xx31-ctl application is the ism_mt9p031.sh,the path is under the file.and where is the file?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

please post this to support.bluetechnix

as Freescale BSPs support only OV5640,OV5642

0 Kudos

姬开通
Contributor I

can you give me the test application code to the OV5640,and send to me.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

see above answer with links.

0 Kudos

姬开通
Contributor I

where i can get the L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source.tar.gz?can you send it to me.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos