i.mx6q join in 4 ip cameras through ethernet to play real time monitor video on application apk with 4 windows can't work right well issue.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6q join in 4 ip cameras through ethernet to play real time monitor video on application apk with 4 windows can't work right well issue.

luogaoyun
Contributor I

My commpany has a new prj working on i.mx6q,but now has a issue,the details is that: join in 4 ip cameras through ethernet to show the real time monitor video on the monitor apk application with 4 windows,the begin time it can work right when the monitor apk application running ,but moment later the application play video can't work right on each window, it turn to pause and skip frame. It looks like the capture video rtsp packet buffer synchronise codec buffer not well.How i resolve the issue,everybody can help me,thanks a lot.

Labels (3)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

LinWang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mr. Luo,

The issue may cause by HW or Sw or both.

Please contact FSL FAE for requesting technical support.

Simple suggestion: try only one camera first and check issue is gone or still existed.

0 Kudos

luogaoyun
Contributor I

Hi LinWang,

1.Join in 4 ip cameras through ethernet to show the real time monitor video on the monitor application with 4 windows,the begin time it can work right when the monitor application running ,but moment later the application play video can't work right on each window, it turn to pause and skip some frames. It looks like the capture video rtsp packet buffer synchronise codec buffer not well.

2.Besides,our application with 4 windows can play 4 mp4 local media file ok and only one camera can play ok, if changes to 2,or 3,or 4 cameras the issue will bring all the time.

3. Adjust camera resolution and frame rate the issue also exist.

Pls help me to resolve this issue,otherwise the prj can't continue.

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Gaoyun

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Gaoyun

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

LinWang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Mr. Luo,

Seems your issue more like related SW stability, so please ask FSL FAE help.

I am a HW guy.

Thanks!

0 Kudos