Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6SX ENET RGMII connection

Jump to solution
DavorBogavac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.mx6SX has a register called ENETx_ECR_RXC_DLY & ENETx_ECR_TXC_DLY. There is no explanation on what type (lenght) of delay it enables. Where can I find a detailed description?

The background is that I need to connect i.mx6SX RGMII port to a switch. That typically needs a tuned delay for the Tx & Rx clock's. Normally that delay is programmable on the PHY side. But since this is not connected to a PHY I need to manage the the clock delay. The mentioned register values might be able to do that but it's impossible to determine upfront if I don't know what they do exactly.     

Best Regards
Davor
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Davor

please look on

ENETx_ECR settings in i.MX6SoloX 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Davor

please look on

ENETx_ECR settings in i.MX6SoloX 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!