i.mx6 Failed to increase supply voltage: -110

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6 Failed to increase supply voltage: -110

janexu
Contributor I
Hi, When we insert the USB disk, we have the chance to meet the following error: FAT-fs (sdc1): FAT read failed (blocknr 4) usb 1-1: new high-speed USB device number 15 using ci_hdrc usb-storage 1-1:1.0: USB Mass Storage device detected scsi host3: usb-storage 1-1:1.0 fat__get_entry: 54 callbacks suppressed FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 480) failed FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 481) failed FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 482) failed FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 483) failed FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 484) failed FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 485) failed regulator regulator.5: Failed to increase supply voltage: -110 cpu cpu0: failed to scale vddpu up: -110 cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -110 cpu cpu0: failed to scale vddpu up: -110 cpufreq: __target_index: Failed to change cpu frequency: -110 cpu cpu0: failed to scale vddpu up: -110 When error happened, no feedback when touch the touch screen, but the time in screen are changed. Thanks. Jane Xu
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jane

for "failed to increase supply voltage" issue one can check pmic and usb vbus circuit with oscilloscope,

like i.MX6Q Sabre SD schematic p.11 spf-27392, i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

janexu
Contributor I
USB Vbus from the MIC2076 output. Checked the signal, it is normal when issue happened. What's the PMIC related? we not design the i.MX6 circuit but bought a core board.
0 Kudos