您的意思是: 
已解决

i.mx solox boot from QSPI1B

跳至解决方案
717 次查看
asafelias
Contributor I

Hey

I have a custom board with an i.mx 6sx which is based on the sabresd desgin.

I've connected a n25Q256a QSPI device to QSPI 1B.

Is it possible to boot from this device? 

In my tests i see that on POR (or with bmode) only the QSPI 1A or QSPI2A are accessed be the boot ROM.

also, the fuses / GPIOS can only be configured for QSPI1 or QSPI2 and does not give an option to configure A or B inside a specific controller.

Thank you

Asaf

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
596 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Asaf

presence port B is defined in Table 8-26. QuadSPI configuration parameters
i.MX6SX Reference Manual (rev.1  6/2016)

Serial Flash Port B Selection  :   Port A is always available. This field informs the device

ROM about the availability of Port B.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6SXRM.pdf 

So seems port A is always needed.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
597 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Asaf

presence port B is defined in Table 8-26. QuadSPI configuration parameters
i.MX6SX Reference Manual (rev.1  6/2016)

Serial Flash Port B Selection  :   Port A is always available. This field informs the device

ROM about the availability of Port B.

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6SXRM.pdf 

So seems port A is always needed.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励