i.mx 28 evk - where do I get an expansion board to access the I/O?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx 28 evk - where do I get an expansion board to access the I/O?

johnkeates
Contributor I

Am I going mad??

I have the i.mx 28 and i.mx 51 development boards, neither allow access to the I/O except through the expansion board... I can see the expansion port connector but no reference to a connector part number or an expansion board??

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please accept our apologies, that the documentation it is not quite well explaining

the expansion board ; this option was made for the i.MX28EVK and for the i.MX51EVK. 

You can see an image under the following link:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MCIMX51EVKJ

If you click in buy/specifications you can find and order the expansion board, which may

be connected to the J53 of the i.MX28EVK board.

Best regards

Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John

please check schematic on links below ( under section

"Printed Circuit Boards and Schematics-Schematics"  )

i.MX28 Evaluation Kit|Freescale

i.MX53 Quick Start Board|Freescale

Regarding expansion board, please look at link below

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MCIMX51EVKJ

If you click in buy/specifications you can find and order the expansion board, which may

be connected to the J53 of the i.MX28EVK board.

Best regards

chip

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos