i.m53 ethernet port is not working till yesterday it was worked fine with cross over cable but not know what may be the problem with this

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.m53 ethernet port is not working till yesterday it was worked fine with cross over cable but not know what may be the problem with this

arunmondkar
Contributor I

hello sir i am using i.mx53 free scale  board till yesterday my board detected ethenet and led was bliked but not now what wiil be the problem  i am unable find i connected with cross over cable

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

SergioSolis
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Arun,

Are you using an i.MX53QSB ?, you have always connected it with a crossover cable?, and it was working with the same cable right?, do you have another known good cable to try it with?

arunmondkar
Contributor I

yes sir i am using i.mx53QSB, i connected board to to my host using crosswire cable only but its not working and also my i decided to try on another way like loading uboot and kernel and rootfs using memorycard by doing the partitions but am not able to get uboot logs i thought of that is their problem with uboot image which is provided by freescale images is this correct sir?

0 Kudos