i.MX8QM looking for Coresight base addresses (debug, CTI, ETM, ...) for processor probe

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX8QM looking for Coresight base addresses (debug, CTI, ETM, ...) for processor probe

Jump to solution
ToarteFretter
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

To be able to manually setup a processor probe for debugging on the i.MX8QM, we need several parameters for the many cores inside (A72, A53, M4), parameters like: APB index, Memmap type, Debug base address, CTI base address, ETM base address, ... .

Where can we find this information, or is there somebody that can provide us with this information for the many CPU cores inside?

Thanks!

Kind regards, ToarteFretter.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ToarteFretter
Senior Contributor I

Hi Igor,

The links are not really providing the base addresses that I need, but the ZIP-file that you provided me via email does!

Many thanks.

Regards,

ToarteFretter.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ToarteFretter
Senior Contributor I

Hi Igor,

The links are not really providing the base addresses that I need, but the ZIP-file that you provided me via email does!

Many thanks.

Regards,

ToarteFretter.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ToarteFretter

one can look at AN12631  Normal and Secure Debug for i.MX8/8X Family of Applications Processors

and lauterbach debug scripts on

https://www.lauterbach.com/frames.html?scripts.html?Terms=IMX8QUADMAX

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos
sinanakman
Senior Contributor III

Igor, can you please send that zip file to me as well.

Thanks

Sinan Akman

0 Kudos
sinanakman
Senior Contributor III

@igorpadykov, can you please send that zip file for scripts or would you like me to open a support ticket for this.

Please let me know

Regards

Sinan Akman