i.MX8QM: How to terminate unused PCIE CTRL pins?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX8QM: How to terminate unused PCIE CTRL pins?

Jump to solution
pbain
Contributor III

Hi,
We are using a PCIE storage device in our project, and I am happy that we have that all connected correctly. But I am not sure how to terminate the following pins:
PCIE_CTRL1_WAKE_B
PCIE_CTRL1_PERST_B
PCIE_CTRL1_CLKREQ_B

The Hardware Developer's Guide (still waiting for the latest version to be uploaded to the web) doesn't list them in the unused pin section and in the reference design, they are all used.
The PCIE_CTRL0 pins are used to interface to the PCIE storage device.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Peter

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter

these signals are described in PCIe specification PCI Express - Wikipedia 

and can be pull-uped via 47K to 3,3V.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Peter

these signals are described in PCIe specification PCI Express - Wikipedia 

and can be pull-uped via 47K to 3,3V.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!