I'm using NXP i.MX8MPlus LPDDR4 EVK board with 5.4.70-2.3.0+g4f2631b022d8 BSP.
1. Streaming a video file with HW acceleration via gstreamer constantly causes a process stall. The stall can be recovered only by resetting the board. See an attached imx_stall.log
2. After changing the caps parameters and trying to stream once more, the target OS has crashed and could be recovered only by the HW reset. See attached *_crash.log
* Video files captured from the WebCam on the same board don't cause any issues.
1) From the log looks like the original source video(video-from-imx8mm.avi ) is already h264 then whey it is being decoded and then encoded again to h264 ?
2) If there is a real need to decode and encode change decodebin to vpudec. As decodebin will not use the HW acceleration and rather use the CPU