Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX8M Plus with LPDDR4 Memory with ECC features

Jump to solution
saravanaprabhusk
Contributor I

Dear team, 

I would like to implement LPDDR4 memory interface with On chip ECC features. I could not find the on chip ECC information in the micron datasheet MT53E1536M32D4DE. Other competitor products from ISSI has this feature mentioned in the datasheet. 

Please suggest if there are on chip features available with Micron memory which can used with i.MX8M Plus to interface. 

I have considered IS43LQ16256EA-062BLI as the reference for on chip ECC. The enclosed datasheet page no 297 has the part number nomenclature which specifies on chip ECC , i could not find the similar information in the micron product. 

Regards

Prabhu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

As you mention, ECC features are supported by i.MX8MP and you can consult them on the next link

I suggest check with manufacturer the on chip ECC features available on your desired memory and compare them with your requirements.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JorgeCas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

As you mention, ECC features are supported by i.MX8MP and you can consult them on the next link

I suggest check with manufacturer the on chip ECC features available on your desired memory and compare them with your requirements.

Best regards.

0 Kudos