cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX7D LTIB installation, can't find download link

Jump to solution
chandiniindavar
Contributor IV

I currently own an i.MX7D SABRE, and I have been trying to obtain the LTIB installer for a few days, but I have been unsuccessful in my search. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

My main task is to build the simple project with toolchains in ubuntu 12.04 LTS and run in  Coretex-A7,

I found info that toolchains are installed by LTIB .

So trying to Find LTIB for IMX7D .but found related to IMX6 .. is it ok if i use iMX6 linux toolchain..

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chandini

ltib is not supported more, please use yocto and follow

attached Yocto Guide sect.5.1 Build configurations

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chandini

ltib is not supported more, please use yocto and follow

attached Yocto Guide sect.5.1 Build configurations

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos