i.MX6SX with PF3000

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6SX with PF3000

gcarlson
Contributor II

My customer is debugging a start up problem with his i.MX6SX + PF3000 target board.  He is aware of and is using App note AN5161 - Power an iMX6SX System with PF3000.  On page 24 of this app note there is an interesting note regarding the POR circuit.....

"Note:This block is added in Rev.C for two purposes -i) Fix the SW reboot issue by toggling WDOG_Bto issue power reset (ENGR00338067).ii) Delay the PMIC_PWRON >500ms for the1st-time power-on (VSNVS_3V0 is first applied),to ensure 32.768kHz xtal osc output is stable."

We are interested in reviewing ENG00338067, but cannot find it anywhere in the NXP product web pages for either the iMX6SX or PF3000.  Also did a global search of NXP.com, but the only reference found is this same paragraph in AN5161.

Can you share the ENGR00338067 document with us?

Gordy Carlson

Avnet FAE - Upstate NY

chayla

ericeckenrode

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

From the team :

ENGR00338067 is NXP internal issue tracking number.

Customers don't need know detail ; just follow the reference design.

Have a great day,
Yuri

0 Kudos

gcarlson
Contributor II

Thanks Yuri.  Chay is still experiencing boot issues.  Please keep this thread "open" as we will use it to relay more information and observations in the next few days, JDFAE, the NXP FAE for our region will also monitor and contribute his advice.

chayla,  can you provide an updated overview of the boot error?  Much of this started in before I recently joined Avnet and there were some initial recommendations Jeff Dottor made as well, so getting all of us on the same page and up-to-date would be constructive.

Gordy

Avnet FAE - Upstate NY

0 Kudos

gcarlson
Contributor II

Change of plans Yuri,  customer has requested we create a private SR Case for confidentiality.  We have done so... case # 00113710.  If you are able to follow it there, please do so.  Or we can work with whomever is assigned.  Thanks again for your assistance.  Can close this thread now.

0 Kudos