Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6SX PMIC Interrupt

Jump to solution
Balaji_ng
Contributor III

Hi all,

I am planning to use the same PMIC (F6 Version), that is used in i.MX6SX-SDB, in my custom i.MX6SX board.  While reviewing the schematic of the SDB more closely, I observed the PMIC_INT signal is connected to E16 pin of the i.MX6SX. I have the following queries in this regard:

a. Is it configured in the Linux Kernel or is it configured in the U-Boot or is it configured in DTS file, if so which file?

b. Can I use a different GPIO for this purpose (in case if it is configured as a GPIO Input)?

Any pointers/references will be much appreciated,

Regards

Balaji.V

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Balaji

there is no problem with moving it to another gpio, in linux/uboot sources it is not

used, seems it is just reserved for future use.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Balaji

there is no problem with moving it to another gpio, in linux/uboot sources it is not

used, seems it is just reserved for future use.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Balaji_ng
Contributor III

Can I leave it unconnected (Or with just a PU resistor), if I am using the current BSP?

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

yes, it can be left unconnected

~igor

0 Kudos
Balaji_ng
Contributor III

Thanks Igor for your response.

0 Kudos