i.MX6DualLite : GPIO_1 Out of Reset Condition (Pull up/down)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6DualLite : GPIO_1 Out of Reset Condition (Pull up/down)

Jump to solution
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear community,

We are checking the GPIO Out of Reset Condition on custom board.

The data sheet IMX6SDLIEC (Rev4) says that the GPIO_1 has 100k ohrm pull-up . However,
as we investigate the GPIO_1 Out of Reset Condition on custom board,
the GPIO_1 is pull-down state.

Is the data sheet description for GPIO_1 correct ?

Best Regards,
Koichi Sakagami

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hi koichi sakagami,

So sorry for late reply, I am not at office when you give me reply. Very sorry about it. About the question in the thread I have confirmed it for you that the  data sheet description for GPIO_1 is correct.
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi koichi sakagami,

I will confirm it for you, please wait with patience.

Have a great day

Best Regards
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear Dan san,

I am waiting for your reply.

Could you send me the answer ?

Best Regards,
Koichi Sakagami

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hi koichi sakagami,

So sorry for late reply, I am not at office when you give me reply. Very sorry about it. About the question in the thread I have confirmed it for you that the  data sheet description for GPIO_1 is correct.
Have a great day
Dan

0 Kudos
koichisakagami
Contributor II

Dear Dan san,

Thank you for your reply.

I got it.

We check our custom board again.

Best Regards,

Koichi Sakagami

0 Kudos