Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6DQ AUDMUX dynamic switching.

Jump to solution
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

Our customer have a question about i.MX6DQ AUDMUX.
Please see the attached image, they consider dynamic AUDMUX switching as the attached file image since they want to add one more audio input even though they have used 3 audio input (port 3 to 5).
I think this switching is feasible by setting RFSEL and RCSEL fields of AUDMUX_PTCR7 and AUDMUX_PDCR7[RXDSEL], and no problem will be occurred on other port (includes output from port 3).
Is my understanding correct?

AUDMUX_switching.png

Best Regards,
Satoshi Shimoda

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, your understanding is correct. The connection scheme you show can be easily implemented. The SSI3 module should operate in Asynchronous mode in that case.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, your understanding is correct. The connection scheme you show can be easily implemented. The SSI3 module should operate in Asynchronous mode in that case.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos