您的意思是: 
已解决

i.MX6 UL - Using the plugin can you write to the GPIO registers

跳至解决方案
637 次查看
martintownsend
Contributor I

Hi,

We would like to assert a GPIO within 300ms of boot but we found that the time it takes to load U-Boot into memory takes longer than this.  The i.MX6 UltraLite Reference Manual states that the DCD can't address the GPIO registers so we can't use this method but there is no mention of allowed address ranges when using the Plugin.  I took a look at the existing plugins in the U-Boot source code and they all write to register address ranges that are only allowed for the DCD.  Does anyone know if any address range restrictions apply to plugins?

Many Thanks,

Martin.

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
525 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin

such restrictions do not apply to plugins, one can write to gpio registers.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
525 次查看
martintownsend
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

I've just tried and can confirm that you can write to the GPIO registers.

Many Thanks,

Martin.

0 项奖励
526 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin

such restrictions do not apply to plugins, one can write to gpio registers.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励