cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6-UL EVK / DDR Stresstest 2.20

ulrichschmidt
Contributor I

Dear Freescale Support Community,

using the stresstest tool 2.20 on a i.MX6-UL EVK, when loading the V1.1 script starting the DDR calibration test, nothing happens. The script settings were verified and are matching with the memory density of the EVK.

Trying with stresstest tool 2.00 (just to give it a try), there was already an error when loading the script V1.1 (very likely the reason why 2.20 came out).

For your reference. We ran the stresstest tool in a similar manner with the appropriate scripts on a i.MX6SX Board, where it runs to completion.

Any ideas what might be wrong when trying the stresstest tool on the UL EVK?

Best regards,

Uli

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

For further details regarding using the stress test tool one can post questions,

using the following thread.

“i.MX6/7 DDR Stress Test Tool V2.20”

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-105652

Have a great day,
Yuri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marco_cassol
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Uli,

I have tested the version 2.20 of the DDR Stress tool with the i.MX6UL EVK and the given script and it worked out well.

Don't forget that the Processor should on in USB Download mode, i.e. either set the fuses correspondly or boot it without SD card.

Call me in case you still have problems running it.

ddr_calibration_v2.20.png

Regards,

Marco

0 Kudos