キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.MX6_IPU_TVIN_Application_Notes patch cause problem in QT application

1,893件の閲覧回数
ali_sarlak
Contributor III

According to “i.MX6_IPU_TVIN_Application_Notes” document I changed Linux kernel (4.1.36) in order to have capability of resync the video stream when vertical sync is lost but some problems appeared. I run declarative-camera which is one of QT examples, also I set environment variables  QT_GSTREAMER_CAMERABIN_VIDEOSRC to imxv4l2src and QT_GSTREAMER_CAMERABIN_VIDEOSINK to imxipuvideosink the below errors generated when video vsync lost by a noise or unplug and plug the video connector:

** CRITICAL **: gst_audio_format_from_string: assertion 'format != NULL' failed

ERROR: v4l2 capture: slave not found!

Unable to query the parameter info: QCameraImageProcessingControl::WhiteBalancePreset : "Invalid argument"

Unable to query the parameter info: QCameraImageProcessingControl::ColorTemperature : "Invalid argument"

Unable to query the parameter info: QCameraImageProcessingControl::ContrastAdjustment : "Invalid argument"

Unable to query the parameter info: QCameraImageProcessingControl::SaturationAdjustment : "Invalid argument"

Unable to query the parameter info: QCameraImageProcessingControl::BrightnessAdjustment : "Invalid argument"

Unable to query the parameter info: QCameraImageProcessingControl::SharpeningAdjustment : "Invalid argument"

ERROR: v4l2 capture: unsupported ioctrl!

(Chopper:173): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: Registering meta implementation 'GstImxV4l2Meta' without init function

ERROR: v4l2 capture: mxc_streamon buffer need ping pong at least two buffers

ERROR: v4l2 capture: mxc_v4l_dqueue timeout enc_counter 0

CameraBin error: "Internal data stream error."

ERROR: v4l2 capture: unsupported ioctrl!

The main problem is “mxc_streamon buffer need ping pong at least two buffers” and the video freeze on screen but the QT application is alive and not crashed.

Instead of running QT declarative-camera If I use gstreamer command, like below:

gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2videosrc ! imxipuvideosink

it works fine, even if I unplug and plug the video connector.

When I investigated this problem more carefully, I found that the problem comes from mxc_reset_stream function, list_for_each_entry(frame, &tmp_queue, queue) cause infinite loop and one of IMX6Q’s CPU cores reached to 100% which is natural due to infinite loop, instead when gstreamer used it just iterate 5 times or so and as I mentioned before it works fine.

So, I changed list_for_each_entry like below:

int index=0;

struct list_head *start = &tmp_queue;

struct list_head *ptr = start;

do

{

frame = list_entry(ptr, struct mxc_v4l_frame, queue);

frame->buffer.flags |= V4L2_BUF_FLAG_QUEUED;

ptr = ptr->next;

index++;

}while(ptr!= start && ptr!=NULL && ptr!= (ptr->next) );

After this modification infinite loop gone but after 3 times of vsync lost “cam->working_q” became 1 hence

mxc_streamon buffer need ping pong at least two buffers happen.

In case of using gstreamer, “cam->working_q” never be less than 2 and it works just fine.

Without this patch QT works fine like gstreamer but I had video scrolling.

Extra Info:

Linux : 4.1.36

QT: 5.9.2 or 5.11.1

I appreciate any help or clue to solve this problem

Yours,

ラベル(4)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

1,346件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali

kernel 4.1.36 is not supported by nxp, one can try with linux from

official source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/linux-imx repository

linux-imx - i.MX Linux kernel 

Linux documentation

i.MX Software | NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

1,346件の閲覧回数
ali_sarlak
Contributor III

Dear igorpadykov‌,

Thanks for your reply, I have a look at suggested Linux kernel imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga ./drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/mxc_v4l2_capture.c it seems that there is no mxc_stream_reset or any function in adv7180 which report lost of vsync lock.

Also I check all of files which is in ./drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/ directory and check them to find differences with my linux kernel (4.1.36) it seems that imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga doesn't use "i.MX6_IPU_TVIN_Application_Notes" but it has a lot of differences between imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga and 4.1.36.

Are you sure that imx_4.14.98_2.0.0_ga solved the video scrolling issue?

0 件の賞賛

1,346件の閲覧回数
qiang_li-mpu_se
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ali Sarlak ,

The mxc_v4l2_capture.c has some special code for buffer map, it improves performance for IPU usage, but it is not common V4l2 capture driver. So when using QT, I think you need check the buffer use case.

0 件の賞賛