もしかして: 

i.MX6 Dual SCM Pin Mux and Processor datasheet version

999件の閲覧回数
ageete
Contributor II

Hello,

We are using i.MX6 Dual SCM consumer 1GB LPDDR2 in or design,

We have below queries related to the SCM module:

1. Since there is no pin mux tool available for SCM module, so to use SCM pins other than as mentioned in SCM datasheet we need to use some pin mux tool, so we have used i.MX Pins Tool v2.0, Version: 2.0 , Date: 12-October-2016,

and selected I.MX6 Dual and MCIMX6DxxZK as package. is that the correct assumption?

or  is there any other way (or tool) to define the pin mux for scm?

2. In the SCM datasheet SCMIMX6DQ, Rev. 0 , 02/2016, it is mentioned everywhere that we should refer i.MX 6Dual/6Quad consumer datasheet (Document Number: IMX6DQCEC), while I am referring the i.MX6 Dual consumer pop package datasheet IMX6DQCPOPEC, Rev. 0, 03/2015 , which one is correct to refer.

3. we are interfacing TLV320AIC3120 audio codec over AUDMUX5 as I2S, but we dont have any MCLK signal available in processor, can we use CSI0_MCLK for this purpose with option to connect with any GPIO?

Regards

Ashvin

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)

684件の閲覧回数
ageete
Contributor II

Hi Artur,

Thanks for confirmation!

for the Audio codec I meant by main clock or master clock and not bit-clock, presently those two clock outputs CCM_CLKO1/2 are unused and I will use one of those,

I have another question regarding eMMC, i.MX6 supports eMMC version 4.4/4.41, but presently these versions are soon soon moving out and only 5./5.1 are mostly available now, although eMMCs are backward compatible, but do you see any issue at i.MX6 side in using eMMC newer version, or anything special need to be considered in design.

thanks

Ashvin

0 件の賞賛

684件の閲覧回数
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. Yes, this is the correct assumption.

2. In meaning of electrical characteristics, the Consumer and PoP i.MX6Dual parts are equal. The only restriction is that the speed grade of all currently available PoP parts is limited to 800MHz.

3. Do you mean the main operational clock (not the bit clock) for the codec? If so, there are two general-purpose clock output signals, CCM_CLKO1 and CCM_CLKO2. They have many I/O multiplexing options, please refer to the Table 4-2 (Pages 295-296) of the i.MX6Dual/Quad Reference Manual Rev.3 document, available here:

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Most of these multiplexing options are also available in SCM, please refer to the Table 7-1 of the SCM-iMX6Dual/Quad Data Sheet document, available here:

http://www.nxp.com/products/single-chip-modules/single-chip-module-i.mx-6d:SCM-i.MX6D?tab=Documentat...

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------