i.MX6/6QP How to play the different video in four display monitors on Yocto 3.14.52.1.1.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6/6QP How to play the different video in four display monitors on Yocto 3.14.52.1.1.0

charleshuang
Senior Contributor II

Four display monitors: HDMI, LCD, two LVDS panels.

Is there any command can play the different video in four display monitors?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alex Cheng

0 Kudos
2 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Currently, there is no support of using four display interfaces at a time, only three at a time (HDMI and two LVDS) are supported. For the information on how to enable interfaces at boot time, refer to the "video" rows of the Table 11 in attached Linux Release Notes document. For the information on how to play video on different displays using Gstreamer, refer to the Section 7.3 "Multimedia use cases", especially, to the sub-section 7.3.1.6 "Video playback to multiple displays" of attached Linux User's Guide document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jayaramks
Contributor III

Hi,

FYI:

GStreamer i.MX6 Multi-Display

Regards,

Jayaram

0 Kudos