Did you mean: 

i.MX50 eLCDIF RECOVER_ON UNDERFLOW

Jump to solution
norishinozaki
Contributor V

Hello Champs,

There is a description in i.MX50 RM Page 2284

"RECOVER_ON UNDERFLOW

Set this bit to enable the eLCDIF block to recover in the next field/frame if there was an underflow in the current field/frame."

In the OBDS, this bit is set.

What do they do this for this in OBDS?

Could you explain how the next field/frame can be recovered in underflow conditions?

For example, duplicate current frame for the next frame, etc...

Best regards,

Nori Shinozaki

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nori San,

This bit it is regarding the FIFO that contains the eLCDIF,  to recover if an underflow state it is detected and this bit it is ON, then the FIFO will be full with the current field/frame so you can continue, it is a duplicated information on the FIFO of the current fram for the next frame.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nori San,

This bit it is regarding the FIFO that contains the eLCDIF,  to recover if an underflow state it is detected and this bit it is ON, then the FIFO will be full with the current field/frame so you can continue, it is a duplicated information on the FIFO of the current fram for the next frame.

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
norishinozaki
Contributor V

Hello Jaime,

Thank you!

It is really helpful!

Best regards,

Nori Shinozaki

0 Kudos