cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX35 PDK -> DZ60 MCU Source Code

Jump to solution
g_moreno
Contributor III

Hello. Where can I find the S08DZ60 source code for the i.MX35 PDK? This MCU is used in the CPU board to provide software and hardware support for several peripherals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
fabio_estevam
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just curious as to why you need it. You do not need to populate the 8-bi micro into your final application.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
fabio_estevam
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just curious as to why you need it. You do not need to populate the 8-bi micro into your final application.

0 Kudos
g_moreno
Contributor III

Hello Fabio,

That is correct, I don't need to include the 8-bit MCU into my final application. The problem is that this MCU has many signals that enable or select specific configurations for several peripherals. If this MCU is removed without the corresponding BSP update, the boot sequence is interrupted waiting for communication with the MCU from different drivers. My main interest is to make the appropriate modifications in the source code depending on the peripherals I use so that the signals of interest are controlled or monitored as they are in the DZ60 MCU.

0 Kudos
hakamo
Contributor I

Hi

Anyone can tell me what is exactly functionality of this MCU and how can i bypass or omit it in final application or is there any document and source code related to this MCU !?

Unfortunately in freescale PDK download page isn't any document about functionality of it !

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please look at Chapter 1 (MC9S08DZ60-PMIC Protocol Driver) of "pdk2009_12_mx35_Linux_RM.pdf"
in Linux documentation.

0 Kudos