cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX 8M Nano UltraLite Chipset Documents

Jump to solution
andy_kim
Contributor IV
Hello, As for Soundbar solution, I would like to check documents of i.MX 8M Nano Ultralite chipset. When I looked for it at NXP.com site, I could find only EVK related documents on it. But, It says that it is PREPRODUCTION and can not find Datasheet, Application note, Reference manual and key documents to refer. Please check my queries about the chipset. 1) When will NXP release the key documents such as Datasheet, Reference Manual, Application Note and so on. 2) I wonder if all of documents of i.MX 8M nano UltraLite should be referred to i.MX 8M Nano even though they are different packages. 3) At last, It seems that the connection between i.MX 8M Nano UltralLite and Audio board is different from it of i.MX 8M Nano. Where can we find the detail information of it. Thanks, Andy
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andy,

Here you can find all the documentation available regarding the MX8Mnano Ultralight:

https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-...

The chip is different between MX8Mnano and MX8Mnano Ultralight but the audio will be the same. Unfortunately this is under Preproduction and you have to wait to the Mx8Mnano ultralight to be releases.

Regards

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andy,

Here you can find all the documentation available regarding the MX8Mnano Ultralight:

https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/i-mx-evaluation-and-development-boards/evaluation-kit-...

The chip is different between MX8Mnano and MX8Mnano Ultralight but the audio will be the same. Unfortunately this is under Preproduction and you have to wait to the Mx8Mnano ultralight to be releases.

Regards

andy_kim
Contributor IV

Dear NXP,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Could I know when the target date of releasing it is?

Andy

0 Kudos