Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX 8M Mini Schematic Symbol/Footprint

Jump to solution
adevries
Contributor V

Hello,

Is there a place I can download the i.MX 8M Mini schematic symbol and footprint for Altium? Altium is unable to import the eval kit design files provided on the website.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We do not have the schematic symbol and footprint for Altium, you need to translate yourself.

NXP is now using OrCAD 17.2, and there is no longer the option to export to a previous revision (and certainly not from 17.2 down to 16.xx).

The only thing we can do is provide them the OrCAD DSN file and see if their Altium program can translate it. Hopefully the customer is using the newest version of Altium. If not, that will be a big problem.

You can look at this page as a reference.

Allegro Import | Altium Designer 19.1 User Manual | Documentation 

Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Rita

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We do not have the schematic symbol and footprint for Altium, you need to translate yourself.

NXP is now using OrCAD 17.2, and there is no longer the option to export to a previous revision (and certainly not from 17.2 down to 16.xx).

The only thing we can do is provide them the OrCAD DSN file and see if their Altium program can translate it. Hopefully the customer is using the newest version of Altium. If not, that will be a big problem.

You can look at this page as a reference.

Allegro Import | Altium Designer 19.1 User Manual | Documentation 

Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I will confirm it for you. When I get update I will send to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos