cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX 6 UltraLite and eLCDIF in u-boot

afros
Contributor I

Hi,

Did anybody successfully test LCD module on uboot-imx (2015.04_3.14.38_6ul_ga)? We have the custom board based on IMX6UL EVK and we are unable to send something on LCD screen.  All what we did in uboot software compared to EVK was to provide our LCD parameters (30MHZ clock, etc.) and set LCD_EN signal, but unfortunately clrlogo and bmp display commands show nothing. The signals characteristics look properly such as the data is being constantly sending.

Is there something which we should take into account while connecting LCD to eLCDIF in u-boot?

Thank you in advance for engagement in this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Piotr

3.14.38 is first bsp supporting i.MX6UL, could you try more latest like 3.14.52 or 4.1.15

Board Support Packages (35)

L4.1.15_1.0.0_MX6QDLSOLO (REV L4.1.15_1.0.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

afros
Contributor I

Thank your for your suggestion, but unfortunatelly 4.1.15 version doesn't solve my problem.  I just wonder if somebody has tested this interface on u-boot?

0 Kudos