cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to keep last frame on screen

tootzoe
Contributor III

hi everyone, 

i am work on mx6q platform with kernel 4.1.15 , i using gstreamer1.0 to play rtsp media stream, i wrote my own player just call "playbin" to do the work. everythine is good , the only question is my customer request keeping last frame on screen when one video switch to next. i search go google but without lucky, 

is anybody know how to avoid gplayer clean last framebuffer after finishing play one video?

best regards!

toot_hzf

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi huang,

Dont know if this going to help but we use framebuffer clean up when using imxipuvideosink with use vsync=true.

If you have other processes you may have to write a custom appsink. You may also want to look into using mplayer and it's  parameter if all you're doing is playing a video

0 Kudos

tootzoe
Contributor III

Hi , Bio_TICFSL,  

I play rtsp network streaming with gstreamer1.0,  i just let playbin do everything and then i replay render component with imxv4l2sink, i didn't have imxipuvideosink component, so i can't test what result with vsync=true.

about mplayer, i don't know whether if it's base on hardware accelerator or not,  if it just software decode video, i don't think it's a good choice .

0 Kudos