how to config the Ethernet-AVB system with the I.MX6q SABRE-AI Platform?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

how to config the Ethernet-AVB system with the I.MX6q SABRE-AI Platform?

1,372件の閲覧回数
海宁李
Contributor I

Hi,there:

I recently bought some hardware from the NXP‘s websit - MCIMX6QAICPU2 ,IMXAI2ETH-BRC, MPC5604EKIT。Can anyone tell me how to config the Ethernet-AVB system with them? I am now have build the yocto project, but I don't what's the next steps?

ラベル(4)
0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

811件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Haining

please use Audio Video Bridging Software

Audio Video Bridging Software|NXP

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

811件の閲覧回数
海宁李
Contributor I

Thank you ! But I still have some confusion

1. I can't found any link to download or buy  Audio Video Bridging Software|NXP​  .Is there any Trial software for us to assess this system?

2.  i.MX6 AVB Demo Implementation  ,Can you explain this demo,it seems that there is no AVB software in this demo.

3. I have download the i.MX_Linux_User's_Guide.pdf. In 7.5.3 AVB Streaming  gives some steps as follow:

pastedImage_4.png

Can you tell me what is the difference between the three mentioned above? Thank you very much!

0 件の賞賛

811件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 件の賞賛

811件の閲覧回数
海宁李
Contributor I

Hi, Can you tell me a specific type of LVDS LCD display with Backlight & Capacitive Touch suite for my MCIMX6QAICPU2

IMG_0007.JPG

0 件の賞賛