how to access iMX6SX board (UDOO NEO) peripherals?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to access iMX6SX board (UDOO NEO) peripherals?

Jump to solution
radiptacandra
Contributor I

Hi everybody,

currently, I am developing RTOS for M4 architecture based on FreeRTOS and CMSIS platform. The target board is UDOO NEO which uses iMX6SX processor. But now I don't know how to access such as GPIO, timer, USART, Interrupt and other peripherals to implement the RTOS functions.

In previous research, the target board is STM32F4 that provide the stdperipheral driver which really help me a lot to implement the RTOS and accessing STM32F4 features. is anybody here knows any documentation or source to do the implementation on iMX6SX board, like setting up the GPIO or accessing the other features?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi radipta

please check examples provided on :

Board Support Packages (12)
FreeRTOS_MX6SX_1.0.1_LINUX
https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/applications-processors/i.mx-applicatio...

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi radipta

please check examples provided on :

Board Support Packages (12)
FreeRTOS_MX6SX_1.0.1_LINUX
https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/applications-processors/i.mx-applicatio...

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
radiptacandra
Contributor I

Thanks, Igor, and sorry for late reply.

I've downloaded the package and found the documentation in it, for further steps I will study the docs file.

0 Kudos