how to Download imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0-ga.tar.gz from nxp.com?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Download imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0-ga.tar.gz from nxp.com?

wuguangnan110
Contributor I

hello 

I have download imx8qm code for android9.0 and android9.0_auto ,and the branch is imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0-ga, but i can't find the  imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0-ga.tar.gz from nxp.com,please tell me how to download imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0-ga.tar.gz and imx-p9.0.0_2.1.0-auto-ga.tar.gz from nxp.com?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

All the android OS released are here Android OS for i.MX Applications Processors | NXP . The newest is P9.0.0_1.0.0.A.

And the imx8qm is PRE-PRODUCTION.  So sorry.

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos

wuguangnan110
Contributor I

thanks for your replay,when I use P9.0.0_1.0.0.A for  branch 

imx-p9.0.0_2.0.0, compile failed,and the log is :

FAILED: out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/lib_vpu_wrapper_intermediates/link_type 
/bin/bash -c "(mkdir -p out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/lib_vpu_wrapper_intermediates/ && rm -f out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/lib_vpu_wrapper_intermediates/link_type ) && (build/make/tools/check_link_type.py --makefile vendor/nxp/fsl_imx_omx/OpenMAXIL/src/component/vpu_wrapper/Android.mk --module lib_vpu_wrapper --type \"native:vendor\" --allowed native:vendor --allowed native:vndk  out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libunwind_llvm.vendor_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libclang_rt.ubsan_minimal-arm-android.vendor_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libcompiler_rt-extras.vendor_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libutils.vendor_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libstdc++_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/lib_omx_osal_v2_arm11_elinux_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libvpu-malone_intermediates/link_type     out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libc++.vendor_intermediates/link_type ) && (echo \"native:vendor\" >out/target/product/mek_8q/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/lib_vpu_wrapper_intermediates/link_type )"
vendor/nxp/fsl_imx_omx/OpenMAXIL/src/component/vpu_wrapper/Android.mk: error: lib_vpu_wrapper (native:vendor) should not link to libstdc++ (native:platform)
I wonder when the new version will be available.
0 Kudos

wuguangnan110
Contributor I

0 Kudos