how can i resolve Ltib compilation dependencies for IMX6 platform?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i resolve Ltib compilation dependencies for IMX6 platform?

Jump to solution
chintakanisiva
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am trying to install and compile the ltib source for IMX6 platform on Ubuntu10.01, But it failing at ltib compilation, I want to know some information for host setup.

1) Can i use Fedora for LTIB installation. Or it's mandatory to use Ubuntu to install LTIB. Is Ubuntu 10.10 will support for IMX6 ?

2) Ltib installation was terminating due to rpm and rpm-build packages are not installed on Ubuntu10.01, I tryed to resolve this dependencies to install rpm and prm-build on Ubuntu host by giving the command "sudo apt-get install rpm" but it fails to install package from that mirrors.

Is there any solutions to resolve this problem, Please help me to go forward....

Thanks & Regards

Ch.Siva

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlbertT
Contributor V

I managed to do it with a Ubuntu 10.04. I had some issues with rpm if I remember well, but all I had to do was to relaunch the  compilation at each error (the md5 check failed) and finally it worked, there should be a better solution but this one worked.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlbertT
Contributor V

I managed to do it with a Ubuntu 10.04. I had some issues with rpm if I remember well, but all I had to do was to relaunch the  compilation at each error (the md5 check failed) and finally it worked, there should be a better solution but this one worked.

0 Kudos