how can I use the uuu?I am a biggner ,my borad is imx6xsolo

guojqf
Contributor I

When I refer to IMX_LINUX_USERS_GUIDE.pdf, I run into a difficulty。

Where can I find zImage_imx_v7_defconfig。

guojqf_0-1620806772955.png

it cost me a lot of time to do $ sudo cp -a * /home/user/mountpoint 

guojqf_1-1620806897470.png

Also,Did I type U-Boot > run update_m4_from_sd in Ubuntu??

guojqf_2-1620807013767.png

OR use the uuu:

I have plugged the development board (the SD card that is plugged into the development board) into the computer and can correctly identify the ports.  Why is it still saying USB devices can't be found?Where can I find the flash.bin file?

guojqf_3-1620807182943.png

guojqf_4-1620807246108.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Here you can share us your details steps, we can check them for you.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Have you using the proper images and command? And for images open you can use the Windows PowerShell.

Could you tell us are you using the demo images or the images you build yourself? By the way,  the board you are using bought from NXP?

0 Kudos

guojqf
Contributor I

where can I find the correct image and the command? I just follow the UUU.pdf.I put the uuu.exe at desktop,call it in the powerShell(cmd) , I don`t where to find your demo image.(I am a biggner,so I don`t know how to build my image ).My borad is NXP.

I follow the UUU.pdf ,such as 'uuu bootloader', but it just give me :wait for known USB device appear  and Error:fail open file :>bootloader

thanks

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Is the board you are using bought from NXP or other company? If you are using the NXP board, you can download the demo images from our website https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/embedded-linux-for-i-mx-applicat.... And use the uuu anto to download.

0 Kudos

guojqf
Contributor I

The development board I use is NXP,IMX6-SX-SABRE-SDB.I also dowmload the UUU.exe for my PC(win7),I don't know if the development board needs to be connected to the Internet when using UUU (because I'm not connected to the Internet).

I drag uu. EXE onto my desktop to use (I don't know if this will affect its use, since I downloaded uuu. EXE directly from GitHub and put it onto the Desktop)

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The internet will not affect, but I see you are using the win7 . Here you can try to use the win 10. We are using the win10 system.

0 Kudos