harpoon-apps-audio: LIC_FILES_CHKSUM issue

t2865k5
Contributor I

Dear NXP,

SW: 5.10.72 + real-time-edge-2.2.0

HW: imx8mplus

$ mkdir yocto-real-time-edge
$ cd yocto-real-time-edge
$ repo init -u https://github.com/real-time-edge-sw/yocto-real-time-edge.git -b real-time-edge-hardknott -m real-time-edge-2.2.0.xml
$ repo sync
$ DISTRO=nxp-real-time-edge MACHINE=imx8mp-lpddr4-evk source real-time-edge-setup-env.sh -b build-imx-real-time-edge
$ bitbake nxp-image-real-time-edge

Please refer to the picture . There is a build error .

ERROR: harpoon-apps-audio-2.0-r0 do_populate_lic: QA Issue: harpoon-apps-audio: LIC_FILES_CHKSUM points to an invalid file: /home/albert/project/yocto-real-time-edge/build-imx-real-time-edge/tmp/work/imx8mp_lpddr4_evk-poky-linux/harpoon-apps-audio/2.0-r0/git/mcux-sdk/LA_OPT_NXP_Software_License.txt [license-checksum]

Please help fix this issue .

t2865k5_0-1672808899153.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies

t2865k5
Contributor I

Dear NXP,

I don't understand your message. I want to know how to solve the build error ?

0 Kudos

sparkmarry
Contributor I

Outlook Login Of UOFT Portal is the official email WebLogin service of the University of Toronto. The service is from the University of Toronto as well. At the same time, this Webmail UOFT platform helps you pinpoint and validate yourself to the UOFT university’s web services. However, this Outlook Login Of UOFT Portal service Access is famous with the name SSO (Single Sign On). To access the Webmail, you need to visit the website weblogin.utoronto.ca. Here you can access all its services. Generally, students from the university use it during their academic year. They use it for important communication, documents shared and replies to their queries securely.

0 Kudos

sparkmarry
Contributor I
Outlook Login Of UOFT Portal is the official email WebLogin service of the University of Toronto. The service is from the University of Toronto as well. At the same time, this Webmail UOFT platform helps you pinpoint and validate yourself to the UOFT university’s web services.@https://thesurvey.info/uoft-webmail-login/ However, this Outlook Login Of UOFT Portal service Access is famous with the name SSO (Single Sign On). To access the Webmail, you need to visit the website weblogin.utoronto.ca. Here you can access all its services. Generally, students from the university use it during their academic year. They use it for important communication, documents shared and replies to their queries securely.
0 Kudos

t2865k5
Contributor I

Dear NXP ,

Run command as follows:

bitbake -c do_cleansstate harpoon-apps-audio
bitbake nxp-image-real-time-edge

It still has a build error:

t2865k5_0-1672904802538.png

Please refer to the build_error.log and harpoon-apps.inc .

t2865k5_1-1672905735220.png

..\yocto-real-time-edge\build-imx-real-time-edge\tmp\work\imx8mp_lpddr4_evk-poky-linux\harpoon-apps-audio\2.0-r0\git\

This path is empty.

Please help fix this issue .

0 Kudos

Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Try to clean all files about harpoon-apps-audio and re-download it.

0 Kudos