gtec-demo-framework- Error: Missing installation of package 'xx' and no recipe for solving it is available

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

gtec-demo-framework- Error: Missing installation of package 'xx' and no recipe for solving it is available

2,269 次查看
tawfiq_siddiqui
Contributor I

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone faced the following problem when trying to build all samples in the gtec-demo-framework.

I was following the guidelines posted in the following web link https://github.com/NXPmicro/gtec-demo-framework/blob/master/Doc/Setup_guide_yocto.md, specifically using a prebuilt Yocto SDK, however I seem to have run into the following issue:

tsid@ubuntu:~/EDM/gtec-demo-framework$ source prepare.sh
PlatformName: Yocto
WARNING: Environment variable FSL_GRAPHICS_SDK_THIRD_PARTY_LIBS_DIR was not defined, so we force defined it.
Its highly recommended to manually define this variable so you can reuse the thirdparty libs between builds and repositories.
Read DocBuildingExternals.md for detailed information about this environment variable.
FSL_GRAPHICS_SDK=/home/tsid/EDM/gtec-demo-framework
FSL_GRAPHICS_SDK_ANDROID_PROJECT_DIR=/home/tsid/EDM/gtec-demo-framework/Android
FSL_GRAPHICS_SDK_THIRD_PARTY_LIBS_DIR=/home/tsid/EDM/gtec-demo-framework/.Thirdparty
ROOTFS=/home/tsid/EDM/edm_yocto/build-wayland/
tsid@ubuntu:~/EDM/gtec-demo-framework$ FslBuild.py --Variants [WindowSystem=Wayland] -t sdk --BuildThreads 2
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.tclap_1_2_2' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidVulkan_1_1_92_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.glm_0_9_8_5' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.stb_2_19_0_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.gli_0_8_2_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidOpenVX_1_1_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidOpenCL_1_1_0_1' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidJSON_1_1_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Could not locate the content builder 'glslangValidator' (Vulkan shader compiler used to convert GLSL/HLSL shaders to binary SPIR-V files)

Any help you provide is greatly appreciated.

Thank you#

11 回复数

1,842 次查看
Contributor I

Hi @gusarambula, 

I  build samples in the gtec-demo-framework ,I also have the same mistake.

How is your error solved? Thanks.

ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.tclap_1_2_2' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidVulkan_1_1_92_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.glm_0_9_8_5' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.stb_2_19_0_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.gli_0_8_2_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidOpenVX_1_1_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidOpenCL_1_1_0_1' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidJSON_1_1_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
ERROR: Could not locate the content builder 'glslangValidator' (Vulkan shader compiler used to convert GLSL/HLSL shaders to binary SPIR-V files)

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Liu Hongli,

This is a known issue. If you are using a old version of the SDK that doesn't come with all required third party software you will need to add --Recipes [*] to your build command as that will re-enable the download. 

You can see more information on the known issues page:

https://github.com/NXPmicro/gtec-demo-framework/blob/master/KnownIssues.md

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
manizillion
Contributor IV

Hi ,

I did not understand by the comment "

"you will need to add --Recipes [*] to your build command as that will re-enable the download. "

Can you explain by an illustration i am also facing same issue for this. how to solve this

Regards

Mani

|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'tclap-1.2.2'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'tclap-1.2.2'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/RapidVulkan_1_1_92_0
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidVulkan_1_1_92_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'RapidVulkan-1.1.92.0'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'RapidVulkan-1.1.92.0'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/glm_0_9_8_5
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.glm_0_9_8_5' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'glm-0.9.8.5'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'glm-0.9.8.5'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/stb_2_19_0_0
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.stb_2_19_0_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'stb-2.19.0.0'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'stb-2.19.0.0'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/gli_0_8_2_0
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.gli_0_8_2_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'gli-0.8.2.0'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'gli-0.8.2.0'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/RapidOpenVX_1_1_0
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidOpenVX_1_1_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'RapidOpenVX-1.1.0'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'RapidOpenVX-1.1.0'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/RapidOpenCL_1_1_0_1
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidOpenCL_1_1_0_1' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'RapidOpenCL-1.1.0.1'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'RapidOpenCL-1.1.0.1'
| Package location: /home/mani/icefish/build/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8m-agl-linux/imx-gpu-sdk/5.3.1-r0/git/ThirdParty/Recipe/RapidJSON_1_1_0
| ERROR: Missing installation of package 'Recipe.RapidJSON_1_1_0' and no recipe for solving it is available
|   WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'rapidjson-1.1.0'
| WARNING: no intallation validation available for recipe 'rapidjson-1.1.0'
| Build 8 packages
| No 'Content.bld' directory p

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hello,

IMX8QXP works fine with gtec-demo-framework - Tested DemoApps - GLES3.

gusarambula‌ Thanks for Your help.

Regards,

Rohan

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tawfiq Siddiqui,

Have you tried compiling one of the sample applications by itself? Do you experience the same error messages?

Regards,

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hi @gusarambula,

I wanted to know if the framework is compatible with IMX8QXP ? Since the window system has changed and the support for the graphics is xwayland, I was wondering if the system still supports the basic sub-systems such as FrameBuffer or X11 ?

The Errors that i am getting are regarding the EGL fbGetDisplayGeometry, which when I searched, gives me Vivante for IMX6.

Thanks,

Rohan

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rohan, 

I believe this framework works for the i.MX8M, but I'm investigating if we have more information on similar errors. Are you using the i.MX8QXP? I'll check if it's supported.

Regards,

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hi gusarambula,

I am trying to compile the DemoApps using the SDK/ Toolchain which I can produce through Yocto. 

The only thing that is stopping the compilation, is that the make system is unable to find the library files which are required. I have attached a screenshot for it. 

It says it cannot find -lOpenCL and -lIL. Screenshot from 2019-04-24 13-02-21.png

So my question would be, do I need to include the prebuilt libraries in the toolchain, or do i need to attach recipes so that these Libraries get built while the tool chain is being compiled by Yocto ?

Thanks for your support,

Regards,

Rohan

1,840 次查看
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hi gusarambula

I am using IMX8QXP B0 Chip. I have found one possible solution, that is to have all the dependencies of the framework included in the Linux Image as a Part of Recipes while building yocto. I tried including the header files which the framework while compiling claims missing, which is true, since the compiler does not find those header files in the include folder of Linux Image.

I will also keep you updated on this, once I try it out.

Thanks for your support,

Regards, 

Rohan

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
rvalvekar
Contributor III

Hi gusarambula‌,

I am able to build the DemoApps from the Framework. 

Thanks for your support. I am still not sure if the apps are compatible with the IMX8QXP. 

But thanks.

Regards,

Rohan

0 项奖励

1,840 次查看
tawfiq_siddiqui
Contributor I

Yes, I tried compiling OpenCL SoftISP and I encountered the same errors.

0 项奖励