gst-launch on imx8m plus board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gst-launch on imx8m plus board

chp0423
Contributor III

when I use command " gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video2 ! "video/x-raw, format=YUY2, width=1920, height=1080, framerate=60/1, pixel-aspect-ratio=1/1, interlace-mode=progressive, colorimetry=bt709" ! queue ! waylandsink" to display preview camera, the display window always presents fullscreen (I use a 4K resolution monitor), i.e., the video window is 1920*1080 and other part of the windows is black. How can I set the display window of gst-launch to the actual resolution (1920*1080)?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

could you give me a picture to show this? and tell me what bsp version you use

0 Kudos

chp0423
Contributor III

I did more tests: (I used 5.15.71 BSP version, my own 1080p CMOS sensor, and a 1080p monitor)

1. set dewarp bypass to false, the result of gst-launch is shown in configure1.png. No matter what resolution I set in gst-launch, the gst-launch always presents fullscreen window, with a smaller image window
  2. set dewarp bypass to true, the result of gst-launch is shown in configure2.png

could you please tell me why there are differences of window size with dewarp bypass or not bypass?

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

As I known, if you use ISP, you need enable dewarp in the same time, why do you need disable this?

0 Kudos

chp0423
Contributor III

I was just testing imaging effect directly from ISP. At now, I have not calibrated my dewarp parameters. Also, my lens don't have large distortion. Therefore, I temporily bypass it.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

in dts file, if you disable dwe, the isp should be issue, if you want to bypass dewarp, you can set the "bypass" as true in dewarp config file

0 Kudos