freescale i.mx6q evb was purchased. 10 uses " the lcd HSD100PXN1. Want to buy a LCD and SABRE board connector LVDS 30PIN. Please tell us whether purchased from.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freescale i.mx6q evb was purchased. 10 uses " the lcd HSD100PXN1. Want to buy a LCD and SABRE board connector LVDS 30PIN. Please tell us whether purchased from.

kimsangyoung
Contributor I

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi kim

one can find schematics and board part numbers (BOM file) in

i.MX6_SABRE_SDP_DESIGNFILES : Design files, including hardware schematics,

Gerbers, and OrCAD files..

LCD J502 connector

DF19G-30P-1H(56) Hirose Connector | Mouser

MCIMX-LVDS1

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=MCIMX-LVDS1&buyNow=true...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kimsangyoung
Contributor I

Dear Freescale

I'll use the LCD as the newly created board .

I want to purchase a SABRE EVB LCD connector , such as attachments. Is the connector assembly where the purchase ?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

freescale does not sell connectors,

had you looked at link above (mouser.com , DF19G-30P-1H(56) Hirose Connector | Mouser) ?

DF19G-30P-1H(56) Hirose Connector | Mouser

0 Kudos

kimsangyoung
Contributor I

DF19G-30P-1H connector is correct . But both connectors are different. Want a connector assembly , such as an attached file .

0 Kudos