flexspi in rtos

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexspi in rtos

partha4sarathe
Contributor I

Can I use flexspi driver provided in MCUXpresso with the RTOS application?  

I am running evkmimxrt1020_lwip_tcpecho_freertos example code with evk-1020 board. But when I add the flexspi driver with the project and try to initialize the flexspi_nor_flash_init, the code is stuck in the following marked line. Is there any example code available where flexspi is used with TCP/IP stack in an RTOS environment?

partha4sarathe_0-1652474809133.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1)Is there any example code available where flexspi is used with TCP/IP stack in an RTOS environment?
-- The above issue is related to the FlexSPI driver, I guess you forgot to relocate the driver into the RAM, so to provide the fastest possible support, I'd like to suggest you refer to the freertos_hello_flash_operation which resides in ~\boards\evkmimxrt1020\rtos_examples of SDK library
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos